Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Looking For A Wrench

Rumor has it that the OPP are advertising for a full time Engineer Position is or will be listed in the Ont govt site and also in the Gov't publication Pay is roughly 51K topping out around 63k plus the usual Gov't benefits I understand the job ad closes around May 12 or 13th For those who don't mind working for Gov't it would be a great job! If interested keep in mind the tight timeline..

I worked with the OPP in the original 206 days in the mid 70's, we even trained their some of their guys at Great Lakes Helicopters (we had the contract then) and they were a great bunch of guys.  Lost one 206B model back then and they bought an an "L" after that.  I know their DOM on the helicopter side very well, great guy........

HBD