Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Road Trip

Guest Bullet Remington

Guest Bullet Remington

I''m heading out East, leaving Cowtown on the 28th August, on a one month working trip. (Driving)

Stopping in Trois Rivires for a couple of weeks before heading to NS.

Anybody know of S-61 and/or 500 operater down that way looking for licensed wrench benders?

If ya do, drop me a line. Sure would appreciate it!!

Gotta find a pink thong!!

Hey Bullet.Just might see on the road.Im leaving on the 28 allso.Except Im leaving 400 miles west of ya.Driving straight through to Nova Scotia.Will be in Nova Scotia for the month of Sept.If ya happen to see a very bright yellow car on the Hwy.with a big happy face on the hood and trunk thats me.Not kidden about the colour or the happy faces.

Guest Bullet Remington

Thanks most kindly for the contacts, every body! Muchly preshaded!

Please note that I erred in the first posting! It should hve been " leaving Cowtown on the 28th of July!

Thanks again, like I said earlier, Ya just don''t get this in the plank world!

BR

BR- unfortunately, She-TD and moi-mème will be well into our first week of the BC tour on the ÜberSkooter. Around the 28th, we should be drinking 407 Driver's or Downwash's scotch, otherwise, there'd be a place to rest thy brain and lubricate thy stomach in YOW.

When are you planning to head back west? 

Guest Bullet Remington

CTD:

No problem- I'm leaving here on the 28th of July - stopping on Three rivers for 15 days, then hi-tailing it to New Scotland, grapping a trailer with a couple of tools boxes and sheet metal shop tools and heading back out to the Flat Land.

She who controls the Sun and Moon, as well as the Amir of Airdrie shall be returning with me. He has to start school on the 5 th of Sept! (Never thought I'd be typing that statement again!)

Then , it appears anyway, I shall be headed for the pan handle for a couple of weeks, home for 4  days then out to the Worst Coast for two weeks---after that, your guess is as good as mine!!

Of course, all that would change if I got a really good offer!!. Preferably somewhere where there's no taxes!!

11.gif11.gif

Well, if you're ever through here again, we'll top up your fluid level for ya.

407 - "maybe we can get "The Wrench" drunk too, he's a really funny drunk.....the "lampshade" type ....". I'll bring my camera.