Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Adjustable 407 Pedals

thekingshead

Just wondering if anyone has had the privlage of catering to the tall pilots and installing the adjustable T/R pedals in the 407. Putting a set in tomorrow and was wondering if there is much rigging to take place afterwards? I see they make you change the actual pedal angle right off the bat by a couple degrees up front.

Cheers

I would say anyone over 5'5" finds the pedals in the old 407's unbearable...been trying to get the adjustable set for 8 years...the other anternate is to put a set of L pedals in...this came from our friends at bell....envious.... :rolleyes:

• 5 years later...

Resurrecting an old topic here. I had the opportunity to buy a set of Paravion pedals for my 407. Can they be installed and actually work with the dual Evaporator air conditioner? My instinct says they can't, just looking at the clearances my left pedal currently has..............it's like knowing the correct answer but wishing for a miracle to accommodate my height. Thx.