Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

As The Helicopter Industry Churns

Guest CHEVY II

picapart....Hey buddy(GB), long time no see (14 years). I see life's treating you very well!!! :P Do you still have that old Grand National?

ps: I think you still have a video of an R-22 I'd love to get my hands on. :up:

How's she going there chevy. Ya i still have the ol training video, pretty scary stuff as everyones first flight is there. There must be a way to put that video on cd so I can sent it to you. I'll have to check that out cause I don't even have a vcr anymore.

No more Grand National sold it for a prophet , now my ride is a screaming eagle deuce 2004 which is waiting for me when I get home at the end of the month.

The F1 was the first time I seen Fosters drank down here, definatly not the beer of choise here.

Anyway pm me your email addy and I'll look at getting that done.