Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Jb Air

I find it strange that all the forum chat is over here on this site - especially the rotorheads! - yet all the job posting are over on the old site!

What gives there Kyle?

Do they still have a forum over there or has it been scuttled?

One would think that with all the yipping over here the employment section would get more use / be more successful no?

Just an observation... :huh:

I had to go check it out, looks pretty straight forward to me there bubble bath ye ole koala is just getting a piece of "A". ;)

Look at the smile on the eucalyptus eating little varmet! He's done that before!

What make me wonder though is why one would have to recruit aviators to fly a brand new ride?

Things that make you go HMMMMMM........ :huh: