Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

206 Hydralic Servo

Happyguy

That has to be the dumbest statement I have ever seen on this site. Fix the defect NOW moron. Before further flight!! A helicopter does not pick and choose the time to quit in accordance with how many hours are left to the next inspection!!! "Fly her easy" Jeez!! I can't believe what I just read!1 :down: :down: :down:

If you keep on your present line of thought and course of action you are going to get your arse bit real hard!!!!

Havn't you learned yet, your machine "ALWAYS" talks to you if there is an impending problem.

Listen to Her for Effs sake!! She is telling you--I don't feel good and if you don't fix me NOW I'm

screw you right up your fundimental orifice and you Wife is going to be a WIDOW!!!

I think this is probably one of the smartest things that I have read in here. The heli is broken!! Don't fly it until it completely fails. Regardless of what the boss says. The worst accidents are the ones that are EASILY avoidable.

Swede

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic