Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Land Of The Long White Sheep Shaggers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AirCanada Points........................ you cheap b*******,  a man with your money and your concerned about POINTS.  Come on, spend some of that new money and take that darling of yours on a real vacation.

Points........give them to a charity,man.

And I bet your making all the lads at the HAC by you drinks too.

NZ is in next year's plan for us, and it'll likely be a six-week deal. This depends 100% on if we can get our two first class tickets with our A/C points.... sad.gif

This year we're planning three weeks (late Aug early Sept) touring the lovely bumps of BC on the bike. 10.gif

Hey Shorty, life with me is all the vacation she needs, the rest is a bonus.

407: Ab-so-frikken-lutely!! We'll be by to see you guys for sure - already in the plan. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

407Driver - you should take Air Canada to Hawaii, overnight there at Waikiki and then head downunder the following day. I however, fly Qantas as I get much better service.

Keep me posted if you decide to still head this way.

Heli Ops

204Driver

While over there you should stop in and see Careflight with their Bell 412 and also Childflight with their nice new AS365-N2. They are at Westmead Hospital which is in Parramatta. You also have Sydney Helicopter Services running out of the Parramatta heliport as well.

If you want to do visit any of the operators in the area let me know and will set it up.

Heli Ops

Heli Ops

I will do that because I think my son-in-law would like me to find work there. I will let you know just before I leave so we can have more of an idea when I will be there. Thanks for your help. Ken