Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

National Serach Group? Who's This

Hey fellas,

I saw an ad on jsfirm.com. Location said BosieID but when i opened it it was National Search group, from AB. Looking for 350 and 205 drivers. Never heard of them.

Any one got the skinny , and what do they do?

Thanks

JFK

Hmmm thought about that. I dont think it is the Quebec cartel. Was thinking , with the bosie connection (350/205) , could it be the Green and White, out of Sydney? Western Airways is in Boise,though I heard they are moving the operation to Bellingham, short hop accorss the border???

Someone here has got to know something!

JFK

This is part of B Allard's group of companies, this has taken the place of Crew Concepts out of Montana as the former GM of Mustang has now set up shop in Boise, as Mustang is now run by the former Airborne Ops Manager,who ran the former Mustang GM out of the country because they couldn't see eye to eye on anything.

T-Rex;

Talking about circle jerk, that reminds me of the time I was walking past a monestary and heard this cry "form a circle, form a circle , form a circle."

Out of curiosity I manged to look over the wall and it was the lead monk screaming, form a circle, in the daisy chain.

Cheers, Don