Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

"The Bell 206 Book" By Phil Croucher?

Daz

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 206 book got here last week - haven't really put it down since. I haven't started any training yet (still have a couple weeks left of being an avalanche tech), so I can't speak to how it applies to the "real world".

That said, I think it's a pretty powerful tool for gaining a deeper understanding of the flight manual and the machines - a lot of the stuff in the flight manuals makes more sense to me now :D. Also, there seems to be lots of good stuff that's NOT in the manual, too.

In a nutshell: I'm more than happy with my purchase. Highly recommended! :up:

- Darren

Good Day to all!

Phil Juste a little suggestion!

I made it standard in size to the the rest of bell 206 transition book and student book in fact i go to a local publisher shop and made it cut 3/8­INCH at the top and 3/8INCH a the bottom!

better fit in my flight bag.

like it very mutch!

Guy­

Maybe somehow make them available for iBooks? just a thought. If people are using iPads more and more for electronic flight bags.......

iBooks read PDF files quite well.

PDF is probably a better solution as it is easier read on multiple platforms.

S