Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

You Guys Are Boring Once Again

Why don't you get off you butt and go make some teetering bearings!!!

You guys waiting for parts from Eurocopter too Skullcap?

What a surprise! Their lack of support has gone from really bad to just plain pathetic!

How's that for kicking the bull in the nut sack SS??

• Like 1

"it is outa my hands" That is the single most f$cked up statement in today's world, there is nothing more infuriating than this truthful statement, of course it is outa your hands cause if was in your hands then there would probably be no problem. Tell people where "exactly" the problem lies so they can help you get the message to the people with the hands. Get off your butt and ensure the shyte is flowing back up hill.

PS I don't need teetering bearings, but do know that the last time we checked there were something like 20 sets back ordered.

• Like 2

it hurts considering all i do to try and change that. it's all outta my hands unfortunately.

and you know that first hand Helidude.

Don't take it personally, it has nothing to do with you. The Eurocopter employees we deal with on a day to day basis are great and obviously care about what they do, but when the mother ship can't supply the parts, doesn't matter how hard you work, we still end up without parts.

We don't give a rats arse why Eurocopter (or Bell) can't supply the friggin parts, WE JUST WANT OUR PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Robinson has no problem supply parts, maybe Frank should go to France and teach them the North American meaning of "customer service".

• Like 2