Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bo.105 Aerobatics

Have a gawk at this video.  Crazy Deutschers! :shock:

Seriously, looks like a hoot.  That NH-90 I had a go at a year or so ago could probably have done it too! :up:

BO-105! ! ! (Link Here)

Um.... Have a gawk at this thread from a few days ago:

http://www.caaviation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2383

:lol:

I thought you didn't like it when us mods "intervened"...  :blur:

Intervention - the act of intervening (as to mediate a dispute) :P

Censorship - Censorship is the use of state or group power to control freedom of expression. In a modern sense censorship consists of any attempt to suppress information, points of view, or method of expression such as art, or profanity. Censorship is commonly used by social groups, organized religions, corporations and governments. :shock:

Vive la difference!

:up:

great video

not much to translate though

seems like the passenger is somesort of a comedian who has a regular TV show partaking in stunts like this.

the pilot is one of 5 in Germany certified in helicopter stunt flying.

Must be some pick-up line in the bar "hi I am a helicopter stunt pilot, how do you like me so far ?!"

Well I can tell you:"Hi, I'm a stunned helicopteeter pilot!" Don't work - at least not in the dives I've been pulled out of!

A lady of both great beauty and humour once told me that the only line that would work on her would be: " HI, I'm Mel Gibson. Did you see a dingo run by here with my shirt?" ( only if delivered by Mel himself. ) Once saw her shoot down a "Great" member of the NHL so tend to believe her.