Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pilot Looking For A Seat

SC is looking for some temp work, relief (two to three weeks) while things have slowed down with my regular gig. I'm PPC'ed until the end of this month. Last PPC was on a 206 but I've been on Astars for the last year.

Anywork will do just to keep busy but I don't work for free.

I'm in Alberta and would mind staying within a one province radius and no Arctic stuff please.

That it, I know its pretty picky.

thanks all!

SC

Anywork will do just to keep busy but I don't work for free.

I'm in Alberta and would mind staying within a one province radius and no Arctic stuff please.

That it, I know its pretty picky.

thanks all!

SC

Let me know If you find the right job. With that degree of picky, if you find one it means there really is a pilot shortage.

Although floods of Biblical proportions don't exactly make Alberta the summer pilot Mecca this year. :lol:

Rotorboy2, :)

I'm back to the main gig. I guess they scrounged up something to keep me busy and prevent me from keeping my feelers too far out there. Oh well they are great and I don't mind the work. I just hate being idle, unless we have a wedding to got to or something.

later, rotorboy2! :up:

PS Cool swamp-donkey on your site! :up: :up: