Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Diamond Drills

HV..... got a hold of my buddy .... here's what he says

"....... i've never heard of a super, but he may just be refering to the next step up in drills. each drill is usually named after the footage it can drill, or the size of the power plant involved. a super may be the long year 44 core drill, and somebodies just figured it could drill deeper so it must be a super. if you want more information, type boartlongyear.com, or boart longyear 38 core drills into your search engine. if you want more specific, type "boartlongyear.com/contracting/ssa/sacont01.htm" and it will get you to were you want to go. once in, go products, then surface drills."

Hope that helps

You guys are bad luck start talking about drills and guess where I go.... not a nice time to start drill above the 63'.

So point being I am sitting here with 2 of Boart Longyears finest who can answer any and all questions..

Got to start moving water line..

JFK

:up:

Hmmm....Helilog56. You reveal yourself. I wondered what bacame of you. I remember you doing that job in the sierra mandres, among others. Sure do miss working on that 530FF.

:P Aha....and you just gave yourself away. Let's face it, for as long as i've been around now, most all of the west coast guy's have P.M.'d me and guessed right, even from as far away as New Zealand and Australia......when your as good as i am at sticking my foot in my mouth.......it's obvious... :blink:

:P Aha....and you just gave yourself away. Let's face it, for as long as i've been around now, most all of the west coast guy's have P.M.'d me and guessed right, even from as far away as New Zealand and Australia......when your as good as i am at sticking my foot in my mouth.......it's obvious... :blink:

At this rate, you'll be goin' public like 407D, 412D and Blackmac anytime now... ;) :shock: