Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

What The #$@%?

D'oh! Got me there. Well there was something I didn't have to pay when it got to the boarder. Obviously can't seem to correctly remember what it was though lmao.

Hey OT, you get the same crackling sound when you swing your head side to side? I tried replacing the coiled cord, and triple checked the connections all around. Still pops and crackles every now and then. Different machines makes no difference. Any ideas? Should I just save myself the trouble and rip it all out and replace with Oregon Aero's kit?

PS: For a great laugh, call up Frank at Flightsuits and pretend to be me. See if he screams and hangs up haha. :lol:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan, I have had several different versions of their ANR, each one has had a different fault......yours sounds like a new one to me, but it doesn't surprise me.

Oregon Aero's kit is not an ANR kit.

ANR is a bunch of electronic goodies designed to add a negative frequency to cancel out unwanted sounds that it "hears"......(basically).

Oregon's kit is just a bunch of soft and fuzzy helmet and earcup liners that feel great and also help reduce excess noise from getting to your ears.

I suggest you leave the ANR wiring in your helmet, but DO get the Oregon kit if you can.