Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ghi

as350

Bruce Campbell sold one to them for sure, maybe both, couldn't verify though. Drove past there at Springband 3 weeks ago and saw a nice looking 205. Might be a different story up close though.

Heard the owner is a sweetheart too work for though. always have parts and no BS

Sarcasm aside.

Didn't they bring on a new CP this summer. If it worked out, and if its who i thought it was, he's a good guy with a pile of Bell medium time.

Don't know much else about them. I think they do a bunch of work in warm places.

SM

You're right, they did. And he is a good guy, haven't met him so I speak 3rd person, very experienced.

They are looking for wrenches though, was what I alluded to, they had a very experienced hand but is working elsewhere now on mediums.

I hear that GM LT is raising the bar on wages, so don't be surprised if people start looking twice at GHI. If anyone can turn things around it will be him, record of previous employer (and what people thought of that company awhile ago) stands. Also hear they have or are getting a MD530 as well as a couple other newer intermediates.

Another episode of of "As the rotor turns"

Whirly :punk:

I hear that GM LT is raising the bar on wages, so don't be surprised if people start looking twice at GHI. If anyone can turn things around it will be him, record of previous employer (and what people thought of that company awhile ago) stands. Also hear they have or are getting a MD530 as well as a couple other newer intermediates.

Another episode of of "As the rotor turns"

Whirly :punk:

wow is LT running the show there now. bet he will stand up and not put up with any crap