Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Firesale @ Trk Helicopters?

pahrang

Wow that was brilliant!

I'm not starting any stupid rumours, the fact is, people in the industry are talking about these companies being in trouble financially, as if it were factual.

Someone prove them wrong.

Poeple here are trying to put your nose in the right direction about RUMOURS......if you choose not to liscen.....thats your choice. Time for you to shut the "phuck up".

Simple , big mouth are not welcomed in here,and i hope by now you know why.

Imagine yourself in the operators pants reading post like your's not even close to truth..

you are half way scalped by now, try keepin the rest. :wacko:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definition from the Gage Canadian Dictionary (only because I have it right in front of me) and for your information I am in the industry and I am not talking about those companies as the next casualties becasue I have no factual proof that they are in trouble.

Rumour;1. a story or statement talked of as news without any proof that it is true. 2.vague, general talk

seems to me you have to prove its true before I have to prove that it is not.

The good old rumour mill is alive and well!

From my experience working at Remote for a fw years I believe the Canadian banking system is more likely to collapse before you'll see Remote go under!! The late owner(Bill Lukin) was as smart a man as you'll see in the industry and I'm sure left the Company as solid as most companies would like to be!! My 2 cents for what it's worth