Jump to content

Good Operators

Recommended Posts

Good company, bad company, it's pretty subjective. IMO, 95% of companies are in the same rough ball park (the remaining 5% being rotten). There's an old saying: One man's trash, is another man's treasure. Every single company out there (whether aviation or not) has its crap, politics, and poop that goes on. It's just a matter of finding a company who's poop you are willing/able to put up with. I've worked at places where I was happier than a pig in poop while others were miserable, and vice versa. It's all a matter of perspective.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way I see it, there are about 6-8 types of Universal Bull$hit.


Any given company has at least two or three of these, bad companies have more. Each person is different, and which of those 6-8 you can or cannot handle determines whether or not you are going to be happy at any given place. Some very reputable places can be brutal to work for if you don't fit in, and conversely you see guys happy at some real shitholes.


There you have, all scientific like.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...