Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Honorary Monitors

Should we be able to have some input to who watches us  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope that #### and Harmonic Vibe don't mind my nominating them. I find they both generally have allot to offer to this site. If we get enough votes Kyle any chance of making it happen?, of course should either of the two gentlemen in question object to this nomination i will gladly remove them from the poll. Thanks Bambi Bucket.

I thought Eaton's closed its doors... and I didn't know they had branches in the UK.

HV

P.S. I would certainly take such a task seriously if the responsiblity was given to me... of course I would have to refrain from imbibing while posting :(

Bleedvalve -------you are allowed your opinions and that's your Right as long as you don't step over certain "lines". When you use the term "uneducated" you are using it in a demeaning way and it then turns your opinion into a personal attack on not only those that read your text, but also perhaps on their Moms, Dads or grandparents that maybe never had the opportunities you may have had. May I therefore ask in what particular discipline you received your higher education?

Mag,

If you wish to be a moderator, have at it. I am here more then you wish to know and will not be questioned by you about my attendence!

I resign as of now.

I will not babysit, as several of my good friends have said before me,

"this USE to be a professional and fun place to come"

Hav' at er, by's

<_<

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa RDM this was not meant to offend anyone,let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater! this forum still is a place for professional discusion on many topics, a few may raise some Hackles now and agian, but this happens everyday in real life, So RDM I would ask you to reconsider your resignation on this matter.

Bambi Bucket