Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Is This How Were Supposed To Sling?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Thanks for the laugh C.A. That news clip is definetly out of the dark ages. The mentality (or lack of) the general public never ceases to amaze me. I have to admit though......a rather novel way to approach external load operations... :lol:

The may be sliding sideways a bit on the topic buuuuuuuuuut...

SILLY MONKEY

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past,

looks up and says to the monkey "Hey, what're you doing?"

The monkey replies, "Smokin' a joint, come up and have some."

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they smoke a few

joints.

After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and he's going to get a

drink from the river.

The lizard is so stoned that he leans over too far and falls into the

river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him to the

side, then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting up a tree with

a

monkey smoking pot, got too stoned and then fell into the river

while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and wanders into the jungle.

He

finds the tree where the monkey is sitting finishing up a joint.

The crocodile yells up to the monkey and says "Hey!"

The monkey looks down and says, "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!! ........How much water

did

you drink?"

Have a nice day ! :up:

:D:D speakin' of crazy, mags... that's what they thought of my wild and crazy idea of selling all the gazillions of dollars of top quality, outdoor weed (19-22% THC!!) we seize annually (primarily off crown swamp land) back to the feds for their totally legal & legit, medicinal maryhwanna program in an effort to fund our very expensive eradication efforts (essentially via proceeds of crime... turn the growers' product into public $$$)... instead, all the legitimate, medicinal users of cannabis (glaucoma/cancer/eating disorders, etc) are complaining about the quality of grass the feds are paying (god only knows what for!!) from some outfit in a flin flon mineshaft... what's wrong with this picture???? <_<<_<:blink::blink:

while i've never been involved to any extent in the mountain of paperwork/bureaucracy created by the simple act of finding a major outdoor grow operation, i will attempt to pass along my very general knowledge of same...

our "proceeds of crime" legislation in canada has definitely progressed to the point whereby the entire property and chattels (equipment, structures, residence, etc) owned by an individual MAY be subject to forfeiture to the crown once NUMEROUS facts have been sufficiently proven by the state... one of those facts would involve the utilization of this property solely for the purpose of cannabis cultivation for instance.

this entire secondary judicial process, of course, cannot even commence until there has been a finding of guilt on the original, criminal charge(s) re cultivation of cannabis for the purposes of trafficking... in the case of a major grow op, a very lengthy trial process which can realistically take anywhere from 3-5 years.

bottom line... BOTH processes consume an incredible amount of time/resources/public $$$... all of which - in my mind - supports the idea of utilizing the market value of this high quality product in continuing eradication efforts (as opposed to the present practice of destroying these multi-million dollar seizures!!!).

Perhaps is a safety issue as well, maybe the grow ops would grow a bit of "poison" weed once in awhile if the stuff was "recycled".

Why do you guys haul out the stuff anyway, why not just hack it down and do something with it on site?

The legislation and rules for growing hemp are absolutly ridiculous. This should be changed. Hemp is an extremely good product with many viable uses but our gov't makes it so hard to grow.

sc

skullcap... the safety of the product for latter public consumption is most definitely an extremely serious consideration should the feds opt to utilize seized dope... the federal health protection branch would be tasked with this responsibility and is, in fact, undoubtedly capable of providing limited assurances re "quality"...

as to why we don't just "hack it down" and dispose of it onsite... that is problematic for a number of reasons, the most prevalent ones being accountability and safety.

re hemp production... sorry, not familiar with the legislation... i do recall my first year flyin' eradication and radioing the boys on ground about finding a 50 acre "motherlode" plot... the boys roll up and between fits of laughter on the radio, they tell me i'm doin' an airshow over a legit hemp farm!!