Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Contractor life insurance

PPIP (Professional Pilots Insurance Plan) they are based in Alberta. Excellent coverage for significantly less money. They used to require that you held an ATPL, they now accept CPL as well. It was started by Pilots specifically for Pilots, check it out Im sure you will find its what you looking for.

• Like 1

Be very careful if your a Pilot thinking that your covered with your Bank's mortgage life insurance. I requested that my bank  provide me with a letter confirming that if I signed up for their mortgage life insurance it would cover me as a Helicopter Pilot.....guess what, they couldn't provide it.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 1:45 PM, BigSkyHeli said:

Be very careful if your a Pilot thinking that your covered with your Bank's mortgage life insurance. I requested that my bank  provide me with a letter confirming that if I signed up for their mortgage life insurance it would cover me as a Helicopter Pilot.....guess what, they couldn't provide it.  

Mortgage insurance from the bank is one of the worst financial decisions you can make.  Get term insurance instead.  

• Like 2