Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

What happened to the BC air ambulance post?

3 minutes ago, InsertCoffee said:

You seem weirdly against anyone looking into this contact. Why fight against more information?

I’m not against information, I’m still waiting for it.  Your posts are way too vague and lacking any shred of evidence backing your suggestive rhetoric.  It’s getting annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, CM119 said:

I’m not against information, I’m still waiting for it.  Your posts are way too vague and lacking any shred of evidence backing your suggestive rhetoric.  It’s getting annoying.

That's okay, I find your constant defence of the RFP process and weird legal threats annoying too. Thankfully we only have to put up with each other for another month.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, InsertCoffee said:

That's okay, I find your constant defence of the RFP process and weird legal threats annoying too. Thankfully we only have to put up with each other for another month.

I only defend right over wrong.  Credibility is very fragile iNsErTcOfFeE.  One thing that can maintain it is complete facts and good faith.  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

On 4/25/2024 at 12:51 AM, InsertCoffee said:

two months....hang in there. I know its going to be hard, but you got this bro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2024 at 12:44 PM, InsertCoffee said:

Oh...that's an interesting conflict of interest, no?

It depends on the regulations they’re under and the positions the people you are merely hinting at hold.  Who are these people and what is their capacity within the company/“procurement process”?

On 4/26/2024 at 7:19 AM, Razorback said:

It depends on the regulations they’re under and the positions the people you are merely hinting at hold.  Who are these people and what is their capacity within the company/“procurement process”?

It wasn't me hinting that anyone holds any position, this was new information for me.

On 4/24/2024 at 10:07 PM, CM119 said:

I only defend right over wrong.  Credibility is very fragile iNsErTcOfFeE.  One thing that can maintain it is complete facts and good faith.  

What a strange way to type out a username...

And it's adorable that you've already decided your position is the right one when the information needed to make an educated opinion isn't available yet. To me it looks like you've picked a side.

I await my libel lawsuit, you can send it to my IP address.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, InsertCoffee said:

What a strange way to type out a username...

And it's adorable that you've already decided your position is the right one when the information needed to make an educated opinion isn't available yet. To me it looks like you've picked a side.

I await my libel lawsuit, you can send it to my IP address.

I have taken no side, if you’re going to allude to knowledge of information in the matter either full disclosure or not at all.  This is all heaped against your credibility.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 4/27/2024 at 12:39 PM, InsertCoffee said:

It wasn't me hinting that anyone holds any position, this was new information for me.

Page four of this thread, second post from last 3/12/2024 you said:

“Is it untrue that someone at Ascent is married to someone involved in the procurement process? I dunno but it would be pretty easy to prove or disprove.“

If this isn’t “hinting that anyone holds any position” then what did you mean?  Or did someone hack your account 😐

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Razorback said:

Page four of this thread, second post from last 3/12/2024 you said:

“Is it untrue that someone at Ascent is married to someone involved in the procurement process? I dunno but it would be pretty easy to prove or disprove.“

If this isn’t “hinting that anyone holds any position” then what did you mean?  Or did someone hack your account 😐

And I guess you confirmed it, thanks!