Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Who Did It!

For almost 2 decades its been an easy task to get MNR to lend you a truck when manned up in Ontario. Well not any more since an unknown person /company trashed a MNR truck/vehicle in Kenora 7-10 days past.

Thanks! :down: :(

Put on your walking shoes. :blink:

Anybody know who the jackass was? :angry:

H

OK Winnie, give us an update on what's going on with you.

Cheers, Don

Well we just moved up here (the company) so now I'm just unpacking the hangar and getting everything set up for work.

AND perusing the P.I. ans other local establishments, since I'm in the Process of finalizing my divorce...

Otherwise, Dryden is cold today, and we are expecting more rain for the next few days, but there are 4 mediums sitting at the MNR Ramp, plus a Koala.

The coffe machine will be up and running, so if anybody are passing through, the old Dom-Peg hangar is now in use. Also if anybody needs some indoors for a night of maintenance it will not be a huge problem to organize.

Cheers

Winnie

• 2 weeks later...