Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Few Free Calendars

Hey Guys

Have just found a box of left over calendars of some I did for Heli Muster in Australia which show their R-22s and Bell 47Gs cattle mustering, as well as one I did for FDC Aerofilter which have some awesome images on from all corners of the globe. Images on the calendars are not the same as the ones on the Heli Ops calendar.

I have 25 of each left so for the first 50 to send me a PM with your name and postal address will get one. Make sure you say which one you want, the Heli Muster one or FDC.

Heli Ops

Guest Bullet Remington

Heli Ops:

I''m not greedy, just can''t have too many pixs of helicopters.

You have my address, down there somewhere.

Would love to have that one. MMMMM, cowbyes from downunder ride mounts a little different that up here in CowTown!!

Incidently, the world''s champion bronc rider is an Aussie, now living just outside of Calgary!

Ya think maybe it was his training riding those things (choppers) down there that made him so good??

• 2 weeks later...

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE CALENDAR!!!

Thank you very very much. My only negative issue should there be one, is that there was no S61 in it!!
  But other than that, it was an utterly superb job, No I only have to decide which one to put up front, HELI-OPS or FDC Aerofilters!

Thanks again for some very nice calendars!

Glad everyone liked them - 407Driver your one was a little late sorry but it is on its way now.

Am now working on gathering pics for the 2004 issue of the Heli Ops calendar. If anyone has any suggestion on what you would like included please let me know.

Regards

Heli Ops

P.S. CTD - We will not include sheep so dont even ask.