Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The West Is A Mess Again

The Whister Pemberton and Squamish area heve been hit with huge rain. The flood has put out roads and taken lives. Spent the day today slinging people off of cars and decks. Here's a picture of Highway 99 North of Whistler to Pemberton...

Guest bag swinnger

I recognize the building on the left as the terminal building and the building in the center as pemberton helicopters . last time i was in there there was some pretty nice aircraft in there. i beleive that hangar to still be owned by john gaotes best wishes to them in that mess!

Wow how the weather can change big time, A few weeks ago my sister took my mother out to Vancouver for her 80'th Birthday.

They went to Whistler and spent a lot of time on the west coast of the the island(Torfino) where the temperatures were the highest in recorded history.

:elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

4961 My condolences on your wx lately. I guess that new truck will finally come in handy. :P What's the freezing level at, or are we going to have another snowpac like last year :( . Still stuck flying siesmic, looking forward to heli-skiing. We will be in Kelowna for ski meetings towards the end of Nov, you and DB should come up. The topics this year will range from your pink thong and it's influnce on reference while on approach, to limiting only 5 girls at a time in the hot tub this year. :groove: Say Hi to the crew, and I hope things improve for ya. I heard this was our new bartender. :up:

Big Duke how the **** are ya?

The freezing level is to the moon Alice, to the moon. Don't worry though, it's only Oct. There will be plenty of the white stuff for me to school you on soon enough.

I'm on time off that ends tomorrow, was pulled in on Sat for rescue work. Note: don't take your time off at home. :huh:

While at the ski meeting, and on the topic of my thong and it's relation to flight safety, please bring up your addiction to autoerotic nipple mutilation and if it should affect your duty day.

Thanks in advance........ :blink: