Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hall Beach

PrtSc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, my, what must it be like to be so bitter with the world? This cannot be the same man I worked with so many years ago - he was not as negative toward everything as you are.

THis is the second time you've used the 'legend in his own mind' thing on this forum - do you have an axe to grind? Want to make this personal? Let's go.

Like the guy said to the horse - "Why the long face?"

Guest CHEVY II

:blink: I'm having a hard time keeping up with the humilities!!! :blink:

Must be the long winter...I think everyone's goin shack wacky! <_<

I think everyone should make tomorrow (Friday) Rum & Rib Nite!!! :up:

Ahhhh CTD, you do speak well and need no one to come to your defense ;) ! However, for the record, at least you have a mind, seemingly some of us are suffering from shack wacky (love the expression Chevy!) fever :blink: and I guess (it affects all of us from time to time). This year seems to be riddled with epidemics and outbreaks (SARS, Chicken Flu, Mad Cow) and now Shack Wack Fever! :wacko:

Again I say, Vegas will be a warm, welcoming change B) - too bad all the diseased can't come down for the R & R! :P OOOOHHHH ya'll relax now, I'm just playfully pulling a leg or two! :D:lol:

Now, now Biggles.....you should read back in these threads...........

I have come to CDT defense a couple of times and I have never even met him....

However we can usually seperate sh.it for shinola after a while just by the way people get their message across.

Also I hope I've been around long enough not to make to many bad calls on who know their stuff and who do not.

Everyone can change their attitude on these sites if they so wish.

The Reverend C.W.

Oh come now Charles, or Rev CW, get your nose out of the good book will ya :D , what I said or meant is that our CDT (as you call him) doesn't need help in the "gonna tell him" dept, does purty good on his own, that doesn't mean though that we can't support or encourage our own as you or we often do. As you said birds of a feather flock together, ah no, birds of a flock fly together, (no room for typos here!) anyways you did use the word prey (as in pray) and said something to this effect .... :lol::lol:

ANNNND, as far as reading back in these threads, you must be mad :P , reading through them once is hard enough !!! :wacko:

You have yourself a heavenly day CW ;)