Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Good To See The Priorities!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Sluggo. Too far and outta-control easy round here, I know. :) Remember it's a family channel. Might have to personally wash your mouth out with soap if Shoutbox message is repeated. :blur:

Sorry, Sluggo...that was Happyfeet! My mistake!

Kyle, can you clarify that i don't have double account in here and also that i'm not Happyfeet!

Thank you!

Now, now, stop tattling, Sling! :D I meant that it was Happyfeet who used the quasi-expletives in the Shoutbox. Not you. I was mistaken. I was wrong. :shock: Hey, it happens! My apologies. I know you're not the same person. ;) Gotta watch that paranoia stuff. HA!

Okay...no harm!

I was i bit scarred of that Ivory soap, but i wouldn't mind my back done with Camay :lol:

Cheers

Now, now, stop tattling, Sling! :D I meant that it was Happyfeet who used the quasi-expletives in the Shoutbox. Not you. I was mistaken. I was wrong. :shock: Hey, it happens! My apologies. I know you're not the same person. ;) Gotta watch that paranoia stuff. HA!

Hi Love_

How does this shoutbox thingy work and how do I find it??

My Best

Confused Old Guy