Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

H369d

law1

Thanks for the response to my question with out being a smrtA . I do have the part # 369A8030-505 ,but what I am need of inlighting of is if this a rigid line of not? The pt# does not tell me what it is made of ,and I do not have it avail. @ this time .Thx :D

The line is a hard plastic tubing about 3/16" in dia. it can be bent but only in a large radius.

Call Madonna Helicopters in Airdrie AB. or Rilpa Ent. in Calgary and they will supply the necessary parts.

Hope this helps

The line is a hard plastic tubing about 3/16" in dia. it can be bent but only in a large radius.

Call Madonna Helicopters in Airdrie AB. or Rilpa Ent. in Calgary and they will supply the necessary parts.

Hope this helps

Thank you ,your info helped imensly in my trouble shooting . :D

Who gives a rats arse what the material is made of?? Buy the CORRECT PART by the number as listed in the parts book. JEEZ this industry is screwed when we are trying to get someone to not make his own homemade lines.

What the **** is the point of having a maintenance forum if we cant even talk about maintenance related issues. I rarely read the "helicopter operations" section of the forums anymore because of all the know it alls and smart a$$ comments. It seams as though the BS is flowing over in to the maintenance section too.

Give the man/woman a simple answer and if he wants to make his own mistake LET HIM! That's what they have disclaimers and instructions in the front of the IPC and MM.

dirofmtce - You are a good guy, you informed Law1 exactly what he needed to know and even gave him a great place to call and order some new stuff if needed. We need more people like you around here.

• 2 weeks later...

If you READ what he said, he is inquiring because he thinks a machine he saw had a HOMEMADE line that was not the correct material or part. If a machine were to land in front of you with some oddball thing have not seen before, it might be tough to figure out if the part is in fact, legit.

Lay the foxtrot off. He was just trying to find some info out and I am not sure how, but actually found one person on this site who helped him instead of being a prick.

• 4 weeks later...
are you really an AME? or some pilot in disguise trying to do maintenance?

How can being told the line if 'hard plastic' help immensely ? that doesn't even tell you what material it is, like you we're originally inquiring about. furthermore can you not tell the difference between plastic, aluminum, stainless or braided steel?

you scare me breeeeeh

Ahh without the pricks in the world the rest of us would not look so nice!!!!! :lol: You caught me I'm not an ame I'm a Lic. aircraft mechanic ! Do you Eng. parts for aircraft ? If not ,your not an engineer and more so were not even considered a trade ouch . Best of luck in your future being a lover of dogs behinds !!!!11 [/color]

are you really an AME? or some pilot in disguise trying to do maintenance?

How can being told the line if 'hard plastic' help immensely ? that doesn't even tell you what material it is, like you we're originally inquiring about. furthermore can you not tell the difference between plastic, aluminum, stainless or braided steel?

you scare me breeeeeh

My mother used to tell me that if I have nothing nice to say, that I should not say anything at all.