Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Helicopters At Work Calendar

Guest Bullet Remington

Twinnie:

You Sir are absolutely correct!! <_<

Excuse me while I pull my foot out of my mouth!!! :wacko:

Apologies to all the Alpine and Tasman people.!! :P

BR

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bullet Remington

Maggie:

Not sure if either company was insulted. Again the statement was made "tongue-in-cheek". :rolleyes:

However, I have learned that tonal inflection cannot be recognized by some on this form (no personal slight intended) so, I felt that I'd cover both companies at the same time. :up:

Don't believe I've ever met nor worked with anybody from either company, therefore I can't honestly make a negative nor positive statement about either company.

I did however, try to get into and apply at the Alpine Hanger in YYC several eons ago, before I went into banging rivets at a rebuild company. I couldn't get pass the receptionist, She told me that Alpine was not interested in hiring me, because I was licensed. They were only interested in apprentices in YYC.

I don't know if that was/is true or not. I went else where and was working 2 hours later.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't slaggin the company. In all honesty, I haven't heard a negative word about Alpine nor Tasman. And as that Jailbird would say.. That's a good thing!! :up: :up: