Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Canada Cancels Foreign Pilot Visas

pilot5

Just heard that the Canadian Government will no longer be issueing work visas to foreign pilots.

Has anyone else caught wind of this?

Trying to find out if there is any truth to this. Can't find anything on the net

You are correct! The only way is the working holiday visa for members of the commonwealth. To qualify you have to be under 31.

No Canada is on par with all other countries lie Aus/NZ/USA/ etc etc.

• Like 1

Just heard that the Canadian Government will no longer be issueing work visas to foreign pilots.

Has anyone else caught wind of this?

Trying to find out if there is any truth to this. Can't find anything on the net

You are correct! The only way is the working holiday visa for members of the commonwealth. To qualify you have to be under 31.

No Canada is on par with all other countries lie Aus/NZ/USA/ etc etc.

Stirring the pot again … are you? Not getting enough attention from your mommy anymore eh?

I bet you come up with all this meaningless stuff on those long flights to foreign countries where YOU take jobs away from local pilots and make the pitiful 120K. Back home you are stealing jobs from local low-time pilots during your 6 weeks off. Yet you are presenting yourself as the savior of the Canadian Helicopter Industry to us. Does your employer know that you are flying “on the side”? How about flight and duty limitations? Maybe your logbook is worth an audit!?!?

Do you have any idea how many Canadian pilots work and live abroad? Do you think you are doing them a favor by posting all this rhetorical and virulent "bullshit" here? You are doing more damage to the Canadian Helicopter Industry and fellow Canadian Pilots than your limited imagination can grasp. Your actions are solely driven by greed and by seeking attention and I have only one word for you … HYPOCRITE!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• Like 5

Hypocrit... Dont think so.

FDT all good. Audit Away!

What do you think I can control the Canadian Government??? I am a moron that should be working at Mcdonalds- Lets not forget that ! A retard! These are the facts what you are suggesting, is way beyond what a person of such low a standing could accomplish!

Anyway nice theory Kowolski!

Too funny!

P5

Ps! I didnt post the original question!

• Like 1

Stirring the pot again … are you? Not getting enough attention from your mommy anymore eh?

I bet you come up with all this meaningless stuff on those long flights to foreign countries where YOU take jobs away from local pilots and make the pitiful 120K. Back home you are stealing jobs from local low-time pilots during your 6 weeks off. Yet you are presenting yourself as the savior of the Canadian Helicopter Industry to us. Does your employer know that you are flying “on the side”? How about flight and duty limitations? Maybe your logbook is worth an audit!?!?

Do you have any idea how many Canadian pilots work and live abroad? Do you think you are doing them a favor by posting all this rhetorical and virulent "bullshit" here? You are doing more damage to the Canadian Helicopter Industry and fellow Canadian Pilots than your limited imagination can grasp. Your actions are solely driven by greed and by seeking attention and I have only one word for you … HYPOCRITE!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

posts like this have a place on Vertical Mag?? who knew....

I guess though it depends who you flame. There are certain targets that are allowed.

• Like 9