Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Peeshooter Is Slagging

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kyle,

That's great news. I'm more of a lurker than anything but couldn't stand the way this site has been headed since he showed up.

If you're still reading this forum peesizedshooter than take your meds and find some help. And stay the **** away from a helicopter!

ttf

<_< It seems P.S. is now lurking around in the PM department as Blackops.....just got a fairly incoherent pm with him trying to make demands to help him find work.......why on earth would I want to torture anyone by recommending him? :down:

Unfortuneately, the man has some concerns and problems that are not small and may well be valid....I don't know. I do know that I do not agree with his particular ways of solving the problem on this website, which could have been a potential source of help for him....not guaranteed, but maybe. Having said that much, I also think that he has garnered more attention than is his just reward. Ditto for any of the rest of us that proceeded the same way. To discuss him further also possibly states that he "rattled our cages". This is a website only.......not a table in some pub. Anytime I did not want to read what he had to say, I could go "click" and he disappeared. I wish the rest of life were so easy because I'd be "clicking" to make some stupid g.d. drivers disappear in my hamlet.....and toss in a few politicians also. :lol: