Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Looking For Good People And Good Drivers

Im looking for a few good men or ladies that have good hands and feet and are able to work a long longline.If you fit these qualities and are able to fly light or medium helis and have a good rep in the industry you might just want to P.M. to me your qualifications and a short resume and phone number.

No tire kickers please... :shock:

Take care and be safe out there.

Mini.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey T rex.

You lookin too??????????????

Seems to get harder and harder to find good people and good drivers all wraped up in one neat little package.

Have fun and good luck too.

Cheers Mini...

Guest jesse

:shock: With all the excellent hard working low timers on this forum just itching to get a job and prove themselves you should be able to fill those positions no problem. :up:

Guest jesse
psst jessie....wake up...jesse.....you're dreaming again.....

Not dreaming just putting in subtle hints, ok im dreaming. **** your on to me. :D

Dunno 'bout that Mags.

Three CPs I've spoken to so far have basically stated the industry's up sh*t creek without a paddle right now. Just about every operator is short on pilots right now, and they can't find 1000+ guys 'cause there aren't any left. They'll have to convince customers to accept lower time pilots sooner than later.

That's all good for us LTs :up: :up: :up:

Guest jesse
Three CPs I've spoken to so far have basically stated the industry's up sh*t creek without a paddle right now. Just about every operator is short on pilots right now, and they can't find 1000+ guys 'cause there aren't any left. They'll have to convince customers to accept lower time pilots sooner than later.

Perfect now we dictate the terms, hmmm i want 100g's a year and a company vehicle( H2 ) :up: just kidding, minimum wage and a broom will suffice.