Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Fire Season 2006

hurler

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just when I thought it was safe to relax---ahhh- Just got the call have to be in Calgary for tommorow afternoon. Maybe there will be good beach wheather when I get back!

Something must be going on in Alberta.. Anybody know anything on current fires.

H

Yes 412, after the long weekend- Hold overs.... Hmm, could be juicy maybee even a few snowmen.

H

On tonights news hour, two big fires making tracks for Can./ US. border, one is 1/2 klick fron Manning park, the other is south of Osooyus, hope I spelt that close to right.

The 7 day forcast is for more of the same, sunny, dry, above average temps. with winds for the Okanogan.

Hold onto your hats boys, as the fat lady has not finished singing quite yet.

Fly smart

TQN

You bet ya it has!, I don't know what there doing about it though. Mop up will surely go till November. Got 2 fires here in Northern Alberta, small ones a .2-.3- but at 4 hour mins who the **** is complaining :up: :up: Keep that grand a day going for another 15-30 days and it'lll be my best year for my entire career. :shock:

Forecasting more hot dry :punk:

H B)