Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Crosman Group

Guest Bullet Remington

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sympathies on that loss, SP... the company i work for has a team in the canadian cancer society's relay for life coming up in june and i'm on it... lost my mom to that in 1990... will keep your former in mind when i'm on the track...

Thank-You twinstar_ca. When you are doing your relay, please think of Lynne Dianne. She was a FINE LADY!!! Sorry about your Mom, but, it gets easier with time doesnt it??

Aw, geez. So sorry for your loss, Splitpin...and celebrating your second round of happiness. :) Ditto what 67n said. Dad, taken 13 years ago, cancer. Iz a monster. <_<

Sorry, Remington...just a brief sidetrack...hope you understand.

Hi TQN: "second round of happiness" is an understatement of Biblical proportions!! My Sweetie literally saved my life! I was on a downhill run of self pity and survivor guilt. Sweetie gave me a couple of good slaps on the side of my head and brought me back to reality. I can never thank her enough!!

post-907-1178254286_thumb.jpg

Guest Bullet Remington

[Nope. It's the charming disposition, I have no doubt. :lol:

<_<

Sorry, Remington...just a brief sidetrack...hope you understand.

Jeez, talk about spinning off the origonal post, EH!!

Very Sorry for that BR, hope you understand, Sh-t happens!

TQN:

T'was a time when I could charm the habit of a Mother Superior! Don't have any of that capability any more! Works the opposite way now! I walk in to a "Gentlemen's: Art bar and the 'ladies" put their clothes back on!

Split?TQN et al: No need to apologize for the side tracking! T'is ex[ected on a public forum! Kinda reminds me of being home though! I start a subject and it quickly meanders off into a direction I don't comprehend! So... I've learned not to say anything! I just sit there fighting the glazed look in my eyes, no my head ocassionally and work like a SOB to try and appear to be semi intelligent.

Sadly, most times (99%) I fail!!...Oh well, I'm just a man, what the heck do I know anyways??? LOL

Hi TQN: "second round of happiness" is an understatement of Biblical proportions!! My Sweetie literally saved my life! I was on a downhill run of self pity and survivor guilt. Sweetie gave me a couple of good slaps on the side of my head and brought me back to reality. I can never thank her enough!!

post-907-1178254286_thumb.jpg

Sweetie's a great gal, inside and out. ;) And she be kickin' yer arse r-e-a-l soon if you didn't ask her if you could post that! :lol: You better start runnin'! :P

TQN: T'was a time when I could charm the habit of a Mother Superior!

:up: Such a way with words!