Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Benefit Of A Fenestron

I'm thinking that the front of those skids look like they are off the ground by quite a ways. And since the heels are the only thing in the snow, with a bit of help, it should have set forward a bit..

Hard to know, not being there, but that has never stopped me (us?) from giving advice... :lol: :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you gotta wonder...?

How did they get there in the first place??

Since it was sitting so far back on the heels, you would have thought a couple of guys on the front and one kicking the tail loose would have sat it up straight...

And why were they sitting at the bottom of which certainly looked like a slide chute???

And then of course, again the question, why the tail up hill???

So everyone take notice, if you are going to do something STUPID, make sure there are no cameras around...

And to the newbies, they are NOT trained professionals, and don't try it at home!!

I gotta add something here and I know its not related but I feel necessary.

In this world of cell phones with video and still cameras build in why do things with a helicopter that you don't want any one to see? It's not just your job on the line after all.....

MG