Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Rtd Helicopter Support

Gary Watson

I am trying to contact Ron Jackson at RTD Helicopter support in Langely. There is a phone book listing but the phone is out of service. Does anyone know their whereabouts or are they still in operation?

Thks

GW

I am trying to contact Ron Jackson at RTD Helicopter support in Langely. There is a phone book listing but the phone is out of service. Does anyone know their whereabouts or are they still in operation?

Thks

GW

Ron J is no longer at Campbell as of late 2006. I have heard he is still around somewhere, but not exactly sure at the moment.

Thks

GW

You could call Tom Jackson at CanWest Component Services and ask him. 604-455-0311

Hey Splitpin , I'm not the police around here but like him or not you shouldnt be driving your blade into his back on a public forum.

You shall reap what you sow!! What goes around comes around, and besides, as has been pointed out many times befor this is a PRIVATE forum!!

Guest Bullet Remington
You shall reap what you sow!! What goes around comes around, and besides, as has been pointed out many times befor this is a PRIVATE forum!!

NOTE to Self""NEVER, NEVER pee in Split's pusser rum!! :blink::blink:

WOW!

Been a bit since I heard Ron's name, last I saw the old bugger he wasn't looking so good.

He had a few health problems over the years, old age catching up !

Remember doing S-61 or was it S58T course with his son, old age catching up with me now!