Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Flightpath

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that I enjoy a good wager, my money is on Matt and Miss Kitty doing the deed! :rolleyes:

What I really want to know is, was ol Barney Fife slipping into Aunt Bea,s kitchen and helping himself to some of her cookies? :o

Seeing that I enjoy a good wager, my money is on Matt and Miss Kitty doing the deed! :rolleyes:

What I really want to know is, was ol Barney Fife slipping into Aunt Bea,s kitchen and helping himself to some of her cookies? :o

Barney, Barney, Barney, what a Dog!! Of course he was 'doing' Aunt Bea!! You ever notice how his beady little eyes lit up when he talked to her?? Dirty little Bas-ard!! :D:D

As for Matt and Kitty I think it's pretty much a given. You GO Marshall!!

Jeez!! I've got to get a life!!

The writers of that show did a great job. Because this is the whole point. The writers of a sit com attempt to create an element of tension and mystery. So you will do what you're doing. So that the sit com involves you. And in doing so, you actually complete it.

It doesn't matter to the writers of the story if so and so was "nailed" by so and so... or who stole who's cookies... And if it did initially, they took it out to make room for you. Because it matters more that you are involved in it.. in curiosity and imagination (the thing that inspired them to write it in the first place. So then, you see? It's a complete cycle, and inspiration gives back to itself :wub: ). And that you can enjoy completing the stories, however you like.

An instructor once told me powerful art is like a bikini. A lot is revealed, but all the critical bits are concealed. For the imagination to enjoy. And to be talked about. Because it brings people together.

Somehow... it always comes back to the bikini... :P