Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Africa

pilot5

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far the 2 coolest dudes in Africa! Just check out the look little dude is giving his brother! Too funny. :lol: Miss my two own yard monkeys already! Bloody hot!

Ok next time photos of Kilamanjaro, and stampeeding wildlife.

P5

post-6107-1287523918_thumb.jpg

Great picture! Glad to see some of the kids on the east side seem to fair better than the ones on the west.

I'd been in Equatorial Guinea for all of 12 hours and the very first child I saw threatened to slit my throat with a beer bottle. Kids say the darndest things. :wacko:

Great picture! Glad to see some of the kids on the east side seem to fair better than the ones on the west.

I'd been in Equatorial Guinea for all of 12 hours and the very first child I saw threatened to slit my throat with a beer bottle. Kids say the darndest things. :wacko:

That's probably because there was a swallow of beer left in the bottle and you tackeld the kid trying to get it...... Spalding!

"Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story"

P5

So whats the Kweebeck version of Princess Aut... "Thought you were all up and in Africa"

Multitasking!

Justrying to get the coop automated before winter sets in so the wife can sleep in while im gone.

still looking for the source of actuators in kweebec, not to far a drive from home base. MTL.

Cheers

P5

That's probably because there was a swallow of beer left in the bottle and you tackeld the kid trying to get it...... Spalding!

"Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story"

Just for you Ryan! :D

post-6107-1287576434_thumb.jpg

Multitasking!

Justrying to get the coop automated before winter sets in so the wife can sleep in while im gone.

still looking for the source of actuators in kweebec, not to far a drive from home base. MTL.

Cheers

P5

There is no equivalent to Princess auto in Qweeeebec.

I have a garage door motor if interested, in good shape, the electronic controls are US.

Live just north of Mtl

JD

There is no equivalent to Princess auto in Qweeeebec.

I have a garage door motor if interested, in good shape, the electronic controls are US.

Live just north of Mtl

JD

Thanks JD but a lttle over kill. I`ll keep looking for an micro actuator.But thanks for the thought.

P5