Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Terrace Condolences

Peter was an excellent pilot, I was fortunate to have met him and trained by him. He will be missed. I wish his Family and Bailey Helicopters all the best in this very difficult time. Bailey's runs an excellent operation and safety is always a priority.

My sincerest condolences to the families of the other two pilots as well. What a sad loss indeed.

This really hits home!

I'm still reeling from this tragic news. I was very fortunate to have worked closely with 2 of the crew members for some time, and you'd have to go a very long way to find better guys to be with. There just aren't words tall enough to describe this terrible loss, to the families affected, to all the great people at Bailey and to our industry as a whole. I hope everyone out there will join in wishes and prayers for strength, comfort and peace to all of the families and loved ones. And Godspeed to the departed, especially Pete, a kinder, gentler soul I have never known.

• Like 3