Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Where Are The Fires?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greetings from hotel high speed...

Stomped out a grass fire with about 30 other guys near Fox Creek at a gas plant... was just feet from reaching thick dry forest...

Sorry fellas!

On a brighter note.. there was strong Bailey Heli presence 50 feet from my hotel room and that was SWEET!!! 3 A-Stars landed when I got back from work and took off while I left..I needed a reminder as to why I am in the patch!!!

Hey 204 Driver

Don't make me publish those pics of you at Grayling reclining in your usual position! Working hard huh? Gonna have to get Beetlejuice to stoke up some flames so you don't forget how to start up that noisy old thing. Speaking of noisy old things, the Amazon waitress at the "P" was asking about you....LMAO

Cheers and

Semper Fi Mac

W

Hey Buddy no worries about the pics mate because I am coming back on Sunday so get read for the two old noisy things coming to give you something to talk about mate. Give my reguards to the Amazon for me and I will buy you lunch at Grayling mate. Talk to you soon.

Ken :hide: B)

Hey 204 Driver

Don't make me publish those pics of you at Grayling reclining in your usual position!  Working hard huh?  Gonna have to get Beetlejuice to stoke up some flames so you don't forget how to start up that noisy old thing.  Speaking of noisy old things, the Amazon waitress at the "P" was asking about you....LMAO

Cheers and

Semper Fi Mac

W