Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pilot union

2 hours ago, robottxt said:

Can we just skip the "union" and go straight into mafia style wage negotiations?

I thought that is why everyone wants a union..... we already have the owners doing your idea for wage negotiations. 

Roflmao

10 hours ago, robottxt said:

Maybe you need an agent to help with your negotiations........ Tony Soprano jr......

I am to close to the end of my career of flying to worry about the way they negotiate anymore.

Was thinking more for the lower time people who have not figured out how to say no thanks I will stay home if that is all you are offering. 

But thanks Jr.

Lol

12 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

I am to close to the end of my career of flying to worry about the way they negotiate anymore.

Was thinking more for the lower time people who have not figured out how to say no thanks I will stay home if that is all you are offering. 

But thanks Jr.

Lol

They can stay home and fly that helicopter they bought to build time. Cuz life is easy and fair don't ya know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2023 at 12:23 PM, old said:

Funny. A few years back pilots were all wining about needing a union but now that everyone is busy and flying lots not a peep. 

Funny we used to hear about all us pilots stealing the engineers girls and No we........ Oh wait I'm still hearing that

• Haha 1