Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

School Help!

NOVA

Hq 56,

Whinning is a mechanism for change, even guys that enjoy the flying are good at it ***** about the conditions. Don't thionk for a minute that EMS at CHl went union without some bickering. What a positive change!

I guess it all depends what one is whinning about?

WHaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight traing or 4 years of university = 50K . When you walk out of engineering or law school do you expect a job....Didnt think so. You interview take an entry level or junior job and spend the next 4 to 6 years getting to a career level. Whats the difference. Anybody can be school smart if they apply themselfs. Personality is the difference in success. Get with the program. Every guy that is now 10,000 hours had 100 hours at one point. These guys are successful. Do the math!

Flight traing or 4 years of university = 50K . When you walk out of engineering or law school do you expect a job....Didnt think so. You interview take an entry level or junior job and spend the next 4 to 6 years getting to a career level. Whats the difference. Anybody can be school smart if they apply themselfs. Personality is the difference in success. Get with the program. Every guy that is now 10,000 hours had 100 hours at one point. These guys are successful. Do the math!

:up: ....now that is the kind of common sense approach that shows an individual "has it".......RH1 = :up:

Just read the last 2 pages.

@volition- YOU told ME to do my homework... Look up things on google etc... well, of you looked through the posts in here, you may notice that H56 has more hours than you can count. In more types you know of. WITH a canadian ATPL.

No doubt you have made a name for yourself. All I can think of to save you is to not let everyone know who you are. To many pilots in here know lots of connections. NOTE THIS- in the military (in Canada) you take are an officer FIRST. you dont fly as much as civvy pilots. Sure you get to fly a CH146 (412), however, by the time you get to fly it, you might have something else in mind. ****, you might end up somewhere up north flying reaserchers around in a twin otter. If you dont have a university degree, you are in for 13 years. In 13 years civvy you can do alot of different tasks, on alot of different helicopters.

Pilot Opperator was what I thought it was. I had something in the back of my mind like say E.S. at eclipse (owns and flies).

Cole B)

Volation! where do _____en you come from? With your attitude and in the airforce! Volation you will not make it through day 1 of training. It looks to me like your going to cry for your mommy in the first week or atleast you'll be painting fences for your entire contract,( i put money on it) ,,Try running with 100lbs on your back when its cold and then your ordered to sit still for hours and longer hours in the cold, soaked to the bone in your own sweat. the verge of hypothermia is the excercise. you will be crapping your pants kid.

You should show respect to a senior pilot like helilog .

I met helilog and to the point- he has integrity. By the way a guy like helilog can plant you like tree.

hahahah, i dont give a @#$@#$ about you guys. You just competition anyways. As far as the military, i'm already a qualified officer in the navy, so yes, i think i can get through the training. :P Flying the skycrane, been in it. Pilot haded me hte controls in level flight. I've been a silent guy in here, well let me say it's very easy to stir the pot. :rolleyes: small industry,blah,blah,blah.............ruin reputations, blah,blah, blah. Like you guys will ever help another pilot. Hurler makes the most sense to me, because he probably felt the same i do before. Yes, i will be flying whatever i put my mind too. You guys are sure not going to stop me. Nice to make you all cranky!!! :D I just wanted to know how true it was, that helicopter pilots are so whinny!! I guess i've proven that without a shadow of a doubt.

Cheer up dudes, we all what to fly...............bottom line.

HAHAHAHA, H56 not trying to help new guys hahahaha. Good luck dude. I wouldnt be proud about getting this pot stirred, not really a hard thing to do. The one point I would listen to if I were you would be the taxpayer one. You really dont seem to grateful, they handed you 50G's.

Cole B)