Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Dreams

Myself and the boss were driving back from a job the other day and got to talking about flying dreams.

He has problems getting stuck under hydro-lines all the time. (I pointed out that he really shouldn''t be flying under there, even in a dream)

I have the most trouble with my landing gear. ie: I never have any, so I''m forced to stick my legs out the doors to substitute. Now this can make for some really interesting landings and takeoffs. Along with the lack of landing gear, I''m usually faced with an underpowered ship, leaving me with the requirement for a ‘running takeoff.’ Literally. I’ve run, jumped and hop-scotched down runways, dirt roads and around confined areas in order to successfully rotate.

Luckily, my left leg is longer than the right.

I remeber one time, must have been just after Flight of the intruder came out, when I dreamt I ejected, and woke up the next morning, real cold, with real backpain, on the hardwood floor, about 5 feet below my bunk bed!

Atleast I didn''t get any shorter

Hehe.. Nice. 9.gif

Longranger; Ah yes, blackmarket 99%Deet. Shhhhh, I don't wants the cops to find out.

Downwash; I wear Nike Air's.

When I was in flight school, I would quite often leave the airport in a 152 without permission from the tower, (usually via the TransCanada), and wouldn't know how to get back in.