Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Could Someone Please Post The Ip And Info Of A Mr...

Guest JeffyG

Good Luck Jeffy G in your request. Apparently Harmonic_Vibe and I "Crossed the Line" as far as "John Moore" is concerned. It seems that if we get very upset with someone (John Moore) prejudging our very dear friend's demise, our post will be deleted! I was very intriged (sp?) by the moderators statement when he deleted it "requested by all"

I have to go and have a drink now, and cool off!!!

I have no doubt that the words said in defense by HV and yourself, Splitpin...were felt, understood and repeated mentally by many. I believe that the posts were removed to dissuade Mr. Moore, or anyone else for that matter, from going off on a tasteless tangent. I believe it was done out of respect for your fallen brother. And no, I did not ask for any post deletions. Some of my words were removed as well, and I do understand why. Again, very sorry for the loss of your associate. He was clearly a good man. Do have that drink. And make it a tall one. ;)

Thank-You TQ. You are a typical Woman (Just Like my Darling Wife) Full of Love and understanding of the Male Species. All us men have moments of rage when some idiot makes a comment about a very dear friend. It's going to take me a LONG time to get over Randy, so I ask you all, Just bear with me.

Fly Safe Guys/Gals

You are a typical Woman (Just Like my Darling Wife) Full of Love and understanding of the Male Species.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. :) Clearly your Missus is a far better woman than I! Hugs to you...to all of you, really. I know it's hard. Like many of you, BTDT. Take your time. Hold close the memories. That's what'll see you through. One day at a time, eh? ;)

it's hard to define the lines sometimes....

how free is freedom of speech? how free do we want it to be?

full disclosure? minimum disclosure or none? i would say forget about it for now....

sit back, have that drink and toast a great pilot and legend in this industry......

i reckon that's what Randy would do....... :up:

and i reckon you're right, rob...

i didn't see the offending posts myself, but i have no doubt they were removed out of respect for randy... and i would think that's what most, if not all, would really prefer... to give out the ip, etc., of someone who's opinion is worth what we all know it is, would merely be p*****g in the wind...

TQN has said it bang on with her post... you the girl, TQN... ;)

Splitpin, HV and TQN's post all had very small portions removed for the exact reasons that TQN said. Maybe I crossed the line I do not know, if I did I apologize.

I had recieved several PM's and even more e-mails to my work account from friends from all over asking that this thread remain respectfull. That is all I tried to do.

regards,

Ronnie

I know I never worked with Randy, but the last name is so familair I am thinking I have at least met his son, but I don't have a first name to see if it rings any memories and I've been thinking about it for days now.

Either way, it's a tragic accident and from the support recieved, it doesn't take long to recognise that Randy's personality was well respected in this industry.

Condolences to his family and friends.

My opinion on the topic of this thread, and that of the other thread, which contained inappropriate comments from both sides....it needed action. moreso in my opinion with the threats of violence, although I understand emotions played a huge part, it's understandable, but still wrong.

asking a moderator to identify a member people love to hate, just opens up a huge can of worms that nobody wants to be on either side of it. I hope the moderators continue to show professionalism in this matter and they have thus far.