Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Repeditive......

[Case in point.... I just posted last night a question about where to find a good weather report.... has it been asked before? Probably.... Do I care? Not really, and apparently neither did the person that posted 5 links for me to check out.

Uh... dude. Navcanada? GFA, clouds and weather, turbulence and icing. Do not go anywhere for the next 12 hours until you have looked at it.

Thank you. Good luck

Thanks for the info... I'm in the US, but in maine I'll look at Navcanada as well though! thanks for the tip.

Mike :punk:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SOME GUY,

I have been reading your post for the past little bit, I know who you are, you know me. Where do you get the confidence to open your mouth about knowing your aircraft, always checking the POH. I think you should "pull up your socks" to quote you, and do a little more reading on Low level flying and Servo Jack Stall.(Servo Transparency). I do understand you recently had a incident involving this?? Or even better, ask your peers if you are unsure about something. There is alot more experience in these forums than you think. Some may be right, some not, but there is nothing wrong with a question. You talk like you have been flying around for years and years.....I KNOW this is not the case. Sorry everyone for the rant.