Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Repetitive 2....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the only dumb question was the one you should have asked before your machine started to smoke. I don't care if I hear or in this case read the same things over and over as long as He or She gets it whatever it is . I am sure that I have probably worked with or around several members on this site and wondered to myself where the professionalism is. You guys make me sick . Don't forget that you may sometime have to cross shift with someone that asked you the same question over and over and you were too busy or thought you were too good to answer. I may not post alot on here but I post about the things I care about . Oh and I'm a little busy doing maintenance not trying to bs people about what I know on the computer.

I am sure that I have probably worked with or around several members on this site and wondered to myself where the professionalism is. You guys make me sick . Don't forget that you may sometime have to cross shift with someone that asked you the same question over and over and you were too busy or thought you were too good to answer.

:huh: There, there, Just'nAME. No need to get your tools in a tumble. Is it possible you misunderstood? I mean, the majority of folks here seem to agree that repetitive questions are A-OK...even beneficial. :) Just 2¢ for whatever. Cheers!

Is it just me.....or has anyone else noticed a higher than usual amount of touchy people on this site lately.....

I was JUST THINKING THAT SAME THING as I was typing, H56! :up: Too funny!

I agree about touchyness too, I'm also finding the sight is going downhill with posts. Not very many posts let alone interesting ones., and the photo's are getting slim too. Maybe it's just me.

I don't think we're sliding downhill. We've actually had over the past few years had periods that were a lot "lower" than now. Before the move to Vertical, there was actually a point where some moderators quit because things were getting so bad around here. This forum reflects the moods and mindthink of its members, which ebb and flow like the tides... :mellow:

Fall is usually when things tend to get a little weird around here. Dunno why, but that's what I've observed in the past. :wacko:

Feeling pretty weird myself this morning. Just found out one of my best friends was most likely killed flying a Caravan with 9 skydivers in Washington state Sunday night. I'm sitting here by the phone waiting for confirmation...

Feeling pretty weird myself this morning. Just found out one of my best friends was most likely killed flying a Caravan with 9 skydivers in Washington state Sunday night. I'm sitting here by the phone waiting for confirmation...

Sorry to hear that. I read about it - it is terrible.