Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Newest Canadian Bagswinger

1. We've got "bush covers" to hide the leather but you're right... it's a shame to put juggies in the back... imagine slashers with saws!! We're designing a basket as we speak to keep the seat-rippers out of the machine... but we need to do something a little better to protect the leather... like a whole other interior maybe..

2. We shall endeavour to keep the forum up to date on weather the big oil companies will live up to the standard they have set...

3. Autopilot? Didn't I mention you could have a little lie-down in the back on a cross-country?

HV

Looks like the mile high club just potentially saw some new members as long as someones favourite significant other comes for the ride. Cool!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bag swinnger

You never cease to crack me up Vibrator!!!

Maybe in all your spare time you could run for moderator and once elected you could change the system. If you promise to allow some photos of scantily clad women on the pages around here you would get my vote and maybe Coffee lovers vote too. ;)

Guest Bullet Remington

Maybe in all your spare time you could run for moderator and once elected you could change the system. If you promise to allow some photos of scantily clad women on the pages around here you would get my vote and maybe Coffee lovers vote too. ;)

Phoque that!!! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

The funny thing is, you could post pics of scantily clad women without being automatically censored. However, you'd probably get your d!ck slapped by a moderator for doing that... :shock:

When I feel the urge to add a 4-letter word or two to a post, I just get creative with the spelling (see above for an example)... :lol:

I was wondering about longlining in the 120, and for that matter all of the ec products, are you over far enough to see out the side of the helicopter or do you have the hole in the floor as in the astar?

Cheers.

Cole

I dont know why you would want to LL out of a 120, but i imagine it wouldnt be all that bad.

We have a b2 we longline out of without the floor window, it takes a bit getting used to but it is very doable, your just way out....

jfk