Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hardware Kits

CIEH

Hello,

I am in the process of creating an AMO from 0, and among all the things we need, beside tools, spare parts, etc... (and engineers !), I try to make an assortment of hardware for the shop. The idea would be to get a little of everything to start.

I know that Skybolt, from Florida, have hardware kits in their catalog, which include aviation bolts, screws, nuts, rivets... Do you know if other companies propose such complete starting kits (in Canada or US) ?

I'd like to compare contents and prices.

Thank you

also Goulet Aircraft Supply (edmonton and Winnipeg) have great kits of caps and plugs, bolts, screws, grommets and other stuff. None of their kits are all-inclusive, but they get you up and running quickly and cheaply.

They are really great people to deal with and prices are very good. They also do annual road-trips to all their customers to ask you, in person, what things you want or need. I can't say enough good about dealing with these folks. Very customer friendly. 100% Canadian too.

also Goulet Aircraft Supply (edmonton and Winnipeg) have great kits of caps and plugs, bolts, screws, grommets and other stuff. None of their kits are all-inclusive, but they get you up and running quickly and cheaply.

They are really great people to deal with and prices are very good. They also do annual road-trips to all their customers to ask you, in person, what things you want or need. I can't say enough good about dealing with these folks. Very customer friendly. 100% Canadian too.

Needed a bit of stock last summer, went to Goulet. Great folks, very helpful, plus, a release note for everything I bought. Good Company!!!