Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Harfinbow Consultants?

Would one be safe to say the Chief pilot and general pilot jobs being solicitated by Harfinbow consultants would be for Guardian???

I am about to hit send to email my resume.HEHE

what's that saying "NOT FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD"

pretty bad to not be able to post your company name with your ad

I have no idea why everybody is crapping on Guardian all the time like its the ONLY company that performs or condones the similar type of shifty CRAP. HELLO !!!have a better look they are not alone in such dubious labour relations or activities , and it aint that far from being more common than you may think or ever quasi unwritten-ìndustry standard. Shifty crap goes on all the time`, just that Guardian seems to not be as good at covering it up.

Stop using Guardian as the only whipping boy, have a closer look and you will see that its more common that you may think. Its a dog eat dog industry, I am a dog and I eat dogs! :huh:

P5

I have no idea why everybody is crapping on Guardian all the time like its the ONLY company that performs or condones the similar type of shifty CRAP. HELLO !!!have a better look they are not alone in such dubious labour relations or activities , and it aint that far from being more common than you may think or ever quasi unwritten-ìndustry standard. Shifty crap goes on all the time`, just that Guardian seems to not be as good at covering it up.

Stop using Guardian as the only whipping boy, have a closer look and you will see that its more common that you may think. Its a dog eat dog industry, I am a dog and I eat dogs! :huh:

P5

Fair enough, but I don't see anybody else lowballing B3' for $940 an hour, or steeling power and fuel. I guess the pilot I spoke that quit because he was told to not log a cross counrty ferry flight was lying. Or that poor pilot on spec last summer living in a tent because said company wouldn't pay a hotel............no, there are few companies out there this bad, It's finaly caught up to them.

Fair enough, but I don't see anybody else lowballing B3' for $940 an hour, or steeling power and fuel. I guess the pilot I spoke that quit because he was told to not log a cross counrty ferry flight was lying. Or that poor pilot on spec last summer living in a tent because said company wouldn't pay a hotel............no, there are few companies out there this bad, It's finaly caught up to them.

Both of Guardian's B3's are now up for sale.

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/a...B-3/1171055.htm

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/a...B-3/1170815.htm