Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Jb Air Anyone Work There

I have heard many things about JB Air and would like to hear in a PM what it was like to work there and any other details that you feel important if one was going to decide to work there.

Not as a low time pilot. You comments as former employees wll be appreciated

The lack of response from people about this outfit should tell you about them. Not a place i would work at!

I wouldn't be so quick with your assumption. He did ask for PM's on the subject and he may have more than enough to make a decision that we don't see here.

I've never worked for JB, so I cannot comment. Yet I have read the messages that gravitate to the thumbs down. Thats unfortunately a norm for this industry.

Had JB been such a bad company, why are they still operating? He's gotta be keeping enough people happy right?

I didn't hear anything good about this company either. Considering that they would give you an endorsement on a Koala and you can fly a good looking B4 too it's strange that they still have to fish for 1000hr pilots at this time of the year.

I also did hear that they do not pay you for the time you do your training with them... not even sure if that's legal... any thoughts?

• Like 2

Well

I have known Joe for the better part of 20 years.. He is a business man. Negotiate the deal, fly safe and keep the machine clean and you shouldn't have any problems. Joe is probably one the funniest people I have ever met and depending on your twisted sense of humour it may be the right place to work. Helicopters are paid for so the company doesn't low ball for work. Worked there at the beginning of my career and Joe taught me a bunch of stuff. The best advice I can give to anyone is to keep your head down, treat the equipment with respect and there should be zero problems. Its a smaller company mostly fire work and generally seasonal.

Would go back and work there again , was paid in full the last time.

Cheers

John- P5

• Like 1

Well

I have known Joe for the better part of 20 years.. He is a business man. Negotiate the deal, fly safe and keep the machine clean and you shouldn't have any problems. Joe is probably one the funniest people I have ever met and depending on your twisted sense of humour it may be the right place to work. Helicopters are paid for so the company doesn't low ball for work. Worked there at the beginning of my career and Joe taught me a bunch of stuff. The best advice I can give to anyone is to keep your head down, treat the equipment with respect and there should be zero problems. Its a smaller company mostly fire work and generally seasonal.

Would go back and work there again , was paid in full the last time.

Cheers

John- P5

this ad paid for by JB Air

• Like 1