Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Jb Air Anyone Work There

this ad paid for by JB Air

Nope! Just didn't have a bad experience. Not every company is right for everyone.. Every company even the big ones VIH, ALPINE, Canadian have thier detractors,.As long as the deal is clear bills are paid if it doesn't work out no harm no foul.

Just reporting how it was.

P5

• Like 1

Methinks a few folks are simply giving honest feedback to a question important to a member of the the brotherhood. Does anyone need to get cranked up because people have differing experiences, and isn't this forum a neat place to get information when you can't find it easily elsewhere? Let's keep it cool! B)

• Like 2

of the two guys at the beginning looking for answers....(both got a negative rep for asking by the way) how do you think that bodes for people coming to vertical wanting to ask questions??? me thinks people won't be asking many questions if that keeps up.

there are ony two respondants who have worked for the company, one is positive, one is negative about the experience. thats 50% good/bad when you look at specific prior employees who could answer the question honestly.

beyond that all the other comments are all hearsay....and we know how vertical members like to jump on hearsay/rumors etc. do you guys really think you can have it both ways??

Methinks a few folks are simply giving honest feedback to a question important to a member of the the brotherhood. Does anyone need to get cranked up because people have differing experiences, and isn't this forum a neat place to get information when you can't find it easily elsewhere? Let's keep it cool! B)

Agreed! Personally the best way to find out about a person or company is to give it a go.. What may work for one may not work for another and vis versa. Until you have worked or met a person for that matter its all gossip!~

Seek and ye shall find! :D

That simple.

• Like 1

why is it continuing, sudden stop?? because no one is slagging, honest opinions are being given in a constructive fashion... don't like it, ask mike to make you a mod...

i did once and he told me to pound salt. go figure.

funny story to add...mike once ignored a coworker completely because he thought he was me. LOL.

My poor coworker felt jilted. he'd make a great mod too. you guys should ask him to join your team. A good balance of people would be good.

• Like 1

great replies.... all good advice , especially the one about finding out for yourself .....you can do like i did ingnore everyones words and go there and then come back and answer your own topic ......should have listened lol.....i know i should have listened .....still owed $$ and time i will never get back ......live and learn i guess .....oh and lets not forget : dont sign anything lol

• Like 2

great replies.... all good advice , especially the one about finding out for yourself .....you can do like i did ingnore everyones words and go there and then come back and answer your own topic ......should have listened lol.....i know i should have listened .....still owed $$ and time i will never get back ......live and learn i guess .....oh and lets not forget : dont sign anything lol

For sure don't sign anything. And do not expect to receive what is owed you.

• Like 1